Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Birthday celebrations, meeting voters and old friends, Sunnside Par 3 golf championship, lemonade stands, Chalkfest 2016 and even meeting a pet pig!

Wanda and I hope that everyone had a safe and fun holiday weekend. The highlight of our weekend was celebrating our son, Colin's, 18th birthday with him. I'm not sure where the years went, but we are incredibly proud of the young man that he is evolving into. We were also able to celebrate a special 50th birthday with another dear friend.

My fellow Fullmoon teammates and I were fortunate to win the Sunnyside Par 3 Tin Cup league this year. What a great group of guys.

It was amazing to watch all of the local talent at Chalkfest 2016. Our friend, and featured artist, Renée Leigh Stephenson's showcase piece was incredible. What amazing talent!

It was great seeing Besty at Upriver Cafe. It's been a long time since her family owned West Mountain Ski Center. She and her husband have been doing an incredible job at Upriver. Delicious food. The lemonade stand we found was a thirst quencher.

Yes, I even met my first pot bellied pig on the campaign trail. Any guesses where? Very friendly and cute!