Monday, May 16, 2016

Rob and Wanda supporting many local causes.

After loading up with some goodies from the Farmers Market, Wanda and I were ready to tackle our weekend. We had a blast lending a helping hand at the Queensbury Little League fields Saturday, and watching my "little brother's" game. Today we started our day by helping families at the Spartan Sprint and Family Fun Run. It was great to see so many parents supporting and encouraging their children to stay active. "Active bodies equal active minds." We then grabbed the boys and Abby and walked in honor of my dad at "Steps for Stroke" in Glen's Falls City Park. My dad suffered a minor stroke a few months ago and was lucky. Many stroke victims are not so lucky. We closed out our day by once again supporting our friends and their families who are affected by Autism at the "Walk for a Difference". Thank you to everyone who came out to support all of these events this weekend. I even had a chance to support one of our local heroes on my stop at Lowes.